Bickerstaffes queen bees AMM x 2

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now hopefully we can begin to forget about Amm as those who have them can enjoy the bees that are highly susseptable to certain diseases and has been mentioned, are aggressive in nature.

Mo

PS
I have read some rubbish. Lots of rubbish in my time.
Yes PH and you have written some also.

A certain person is now on block.

AMM are excellent bees and those who have actually worked with them will attest to it.

PH

I have just recieved this from Poly Hive

Main hive type:National
Number of colonies:15Colonies and 25 Nucs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell you what you jumped up ***** when you write some interesting and accurate material I will take you seriously, until then you are on block.

Note I said nothing rude in public about you.

Now **** right off.

PH

B. Mobus

Last edited:
So if were not allowed an opinion then iits godbye from him and its goodbye from ME>

Mo

Fight! Fight!

Handbags at dawn? :)

Arrived safely in the post this morning having been ordered on Tuesday.

They only had two in stock so I took them as I was not keen to wait until the 27th for the next delivery.

So my progress back to AMM has started.

PH

My friend ordered two AMM Queens last year from Bickerstaffes. One gave yellow offspring and one blackish. When he complained as he had bought AMM he was emailed and told the Queen is grafted from the chosen stock and in this case AMM but all the bees from all races are then open mated.

So it was pot luck what she mated with.

This spring the yellow strain had gone laying worker and the blackish one was seen but would not raise any brood. Eventually we put some brood and an AMM queen cell from one of my colonies in. The bees worked their magic and he is happy with the new Queen and her dark offspring. He does all his inspections without smoke now as the bees are really friendly.

most exciting thing thats happened on here since the bulb /builb discussion :0)

Now that made me laugh!

OK Admin so you find this funny do you?????

That's OK as you won't need to monitor any more of my posts.

Here's wishing you all an enjoyable hobby in beekeeping.

Good bye to one and all.

Mo
If anyone had intentions of sending samples of honey please understand I can no longer carry out this sampling. This also goes for Nosema testing.

Mo

OK Admin so you find this funny do you?????

That's OK as you won't need to monitor any more of my posts.

Here's wishing you all an enjoyable hobby in beekeeping.

Good bye to one and all.

Mo
If anyone had intentions of sending samples of honey please understand I can no longer carry out this sampling. This also goes for Nosema testing.

Mo

don' go :willy_nilly:

Mo ,tha must be surrounded by spat out dummies
:chillpill::chillpill::chillpill:

Latest posts

Back