• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bees wanted

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrissy31

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
I'm looking for some bees for my uncle, he's had bee's before and has all the equipment but doesn't have any bees. I would prefer if the bee's could be delivered as I don't drive. Hope someone can help.

I'm in Brecon, Wales

Put out a bait box then maybee they'll deliver themselves.

Try the beekeeping directory link at the top of the page

or

join the local association and go from there

Local association is the best way to go - then your uncle could go on the swarm list? When did he have bees last? There have been some changes in recent years - eg open mesh floors to deter varroa.
If he is going to keep bees then I assume he is reasonably fit as if on the swarm list he might need to go and collect them. However, if he has no transport himself he might find the swarm officer could help or would only call him for bees that were within walking / cycling distance. Associate membership of an association is quite modest - and the full membership is a little more but still usually reasonable and includes insurance for up to 3 hives.
Tricia

hi Chrissy

private messages sent but not sre if they are getting through (cant find them in sent items box!)!

I'm looking for some bees for my uncle, he's had bee's before and has all the equipment but doesn't have any bees. I would prefer if the bee's could be delivered as I don't drive. Hope someone can help.

I'm in Brecon, Wales

no longer needed

Latest posts

Back