• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bees For Sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldsalthouse

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
20 + 12 Nucs
I'm moving to France in February and will not be taking all my hives with me and looking to sell some of them, I know it's not the best time to sell but some must go;

2 Hives in Cheltenham & 5 in Blisland (Bodmin Moor).

The hives are nationals (cedar);
Stand
Brood
Super
Crown Board
Roof

They have been treated for varroa and have been feed ready for winter.
The queens are from this year and they are strong hives and gave me a crop of honey even in this summer. The bees are a buckfast / black bee cross and are very easy to work with.

Contact me on 07902 043018 if you want any further info.

Hi do you still have your bees for sale in blisland Cornwall is so how much,thanks les

And : last activity of the seller on the forum was November 20th, so posting here is unlikely to be the best way to make a connection.

And : last activity of the seller on the forum was November 20th, so posting here is unlikely to be the best way to make a connection.

And he is not answering e mails, plus the phone number in the OP is dead, i do hope G is okay.

Think he has " gone south" for the winter....
now I have heard of migratory bee keeping !

Happy New Years !

Think he has " gone south" for the winter....
now I have heard of migratory bee keeping !

Happy New Years !

I know where he went, he owns businesses there, but it is strange that he has not made any kind of contact recently.

According to 'statistics' (see current thread on honey harvest averages) he is likely already three quarters of the way to France by now, so no land line:icon_204-2: (and that mobile network will have been ditched as well?).:rolleyes:

According to 'statistics' (see current thread on honey harvest averages) he is likely already three quarters of the way to France by now, so no land line:icon_204-2: (and that mobile network will have been ditched as well?).:rolleyes:

Grahaham has had the buisness in France for several years,it is unlike him not to make contact, he is a local lad to me,four miles away, strange not to here from him for so long.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back