• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bees for Sale (Nucs or colonies, I am flexible)

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
2, no 3, no 4 definitely 4......erm....5
Based in North Worcestershire I am looking to reduce my number of colonies. I want to reduce from 5 to 3 colonies. I have yet to do full inspections but the colonies appear to have overwintered well. They were vaped for varroa late autumn and are on National frames. They can be available in a waxed card 5 frame Nuc, 8 frame (modified) poly nuc, or full size wood brood box.

Cost would be reflected by the type of box. I will inspect them as soon as I can but if you are interested and would like to discuss or come and look at the bees before a purchase then please feel free to DM me.

Colin

Managed to check the colonies today all have overwintered well. I have one 5 frame sized colony dummied down in a brood box and one 8 frame sized colony available. Also in a brood box. Both are very well populated with bees and look set to go as the weather improves.

Please get in touch if you are interested and we can discuss the colonies.

Latest posts

Back