• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold FREE Colony available (BS35 1RJ)

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chunky Plumpy

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
WBC
Number of Hives
FREE to collect, all the WBC brood frames are free to go but not the brood box (happy to swap one if collection is easier with the bees staying in the brood box or transfer into a nuc to take away?).

I believe this is a healthy colony which was recently re-queened from a docile hive but they remain defensive/aggressive and I've taken things as far as I can. As a result they are free to anyone that wants them before I otherwise destroy the colony (full story here: Defensive Colony). Cheers, CP.

FREE to collect, all the WBC brood frames are free to go but not the brood box (happy to swap one if collection is easier with the bees staying in the brood box or transfer into a nuc to take away?).

I believe this is a healthy colony which was recently re-queened from a docile hive but they remain defensive/aggressive and I've taken things as far as I can. As a result they are free to anyone that wants them before I otherwise destroy the colony (full story here: Defensive Colony). Cheers, CP.
I hope someone close is able to take them. I would certainly have them if I was closer.
Good luck.

Won't be going that way until the end of August so I'm guessing you can't wait that long?
Hi @Wilco , unfortunately not. They sting guests arriving (40 feet from the hive) so truth is it was a last offer and ‘decent thing to do’ before they go. Sorry.

Latest posts

Back