Bees at Night?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol, well if they do sleep, i'd best set the alarm for them, lots of pollen to collect tomorrow haha :)

nah looking at the forcast they can have a long layin lol lol

Bees do sleep, and their sleep cycle depends on their age. Younger workers sleep less. Older foragers sleep more and mainly at night.

i was always told the older u got the less sleep u needed!! but im with the older foragers i need more sleep than 5 years ago lol

Much the same as they do during the daytime, apart from going out and collecting pollen etc.

I have seen some of mine out after dark in the warmer weather but I believe they were out looking for metal hive parts and gates to steal.

Much the same as they do during the daytime, apart from going out and collecting pollen etc.

I have seen some of mine out after dark in the warmer weather but I believe they were out looking for metal hive parts and gates to steal.

Haha ....... You got a polish colony then??? Lol

not worthy :dupe:
didnt know there was a traveller strain of bees (opps that is so not PC).

Oops, sorry, i meant non uk

and I deny that my thoughts were that somebody might have a Hiab either...
I was only reporting what I was told to after hearing it on voicemail.

Latest posts

Back