Beekeeping Videos

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulgeoffrey

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi All,

I think I may have posted this here before, but for the benifit of new beekeepers, this is one of my favorite sites.

www.countrychannel.tv/player.php

At the bottom of the screen click on the box marked 'Wildlife & Animals'.
Then click on 'videos' at the top of the left hand screen.
Then, in the left hand screen, click on the box marked insects.
Select your prefered video, and away you go. Enjoy!
(bit of a faff, but well worth it.)

Paul

Sorry paulgeoffrey

I got this warning from my google chrome explorer browser.

Warning this site contains malware.

www.countrychannel.tv contains content from 5635.in, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
Google has found that malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed. Why not try again tomorrow or go somewhere else?

Norton reporrts a high risk as well. An attempt to install 'Phoenix Toolkit'. Norton forum reports:

"As you can see, we are all somewhat reluctant to say whether there is a problem or not. If you have no further notifications of this sort, you are probably fine. Norton may have blocked a driveby."

Last edited:
So I watched Bill too. Interesting to see that the beekeepers were suitably protected but that visitors were allowed within close proximity to an open working hive albeit with some token screening in place. The risk assessment would have been interesing. Small risk of stinging maybe but what about anaphylactic shock?

A complete Norton scan doesn't show anything untoward after running the vid. No guarantee implied!

All worked ok on my old dell, running Firefox, and Avast Anti virus free edition,???

I think I may have posted this here before,

With just eleven posts attributed to your handle, it should not have been too difficult to check?

RAB

I think I may have posted this here before,

With just eleven posts attributed to your handle, it should not have been too difficult to check?

RAB

Yeah..... thanks for that RAB!
Thats the very reason why I don't post here much.
If you are not a member of the inner circle and try to post something of interest theres always some twohat ready to put you down with a snide comment.

Sorry to all the others as there does appear to be some sort of virus on that site.

Paul

inner circle

You delude yourself. No 'inner circle'.

Just a few that might demonstrate your thohatty lack of simple logic and research of your own previous ten posts.

How is the tbh going? I'm not quite with Polyhive, with all his views, but a few more posts might get you into the 'swing' of the forum.

mate all you have to do to get the best out of this forum is to put into it. i know what you mean tho, i tried to jion another forum a few weeks ago and was given the big cold sholder, its some thing i have not seen here but may i am blind!!

as for getting rough treatment, just give the buggers as good as you get, or do what i do just pm the people you do want to talk to and we will personal answer any questions you have, mine is just to the side here

I am not getting any issues but I am running Linux ubuntu Maverick Meerkat 10.10 with Firefox 3.6.13 and use the Clamav virus checker with firestarter firewall software running and a hardware firewall in my wireless router. So hopefully this should stop any issues. I guess I am fortunate enough to be able to navigate round a website and my system

Good post to, I will take a look later as I am sure I will find some thing of interest.

Cheers
BB

Latest posts

Back