Beekeeping Supplies

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kighill

House Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Forever more.
Ab*lo beekeeping supplies York.
Just thought I would put out a few lines out regarding the above.
I visited Damien yesterday to buy a few things for my new honey room.
I purchased four new poly nationals, compared to some others I have I am very pleased. I particularly like the deep roof. I will try them with the bees next year.

I treated myself to a new Lyson extractor and a few other large pieces of kit.
I was made very welcome (he even put the heating on for me)
Two cups of tea and a couple of mince pies were a nice treat having had a long journey.
If you plan to visit please make sure you go to the correct address (I initially went to the wrong one, please do not make the same mistake)
Lots and lots of very nice kit for sale and very easy to get to with good parking.
I will be using this gentleman again.

I have no connection with the above but believe good customer service is worth a mention.

Nice post.
Just to add, I've always found them good to deal with mail order also.

Simon the Beekeeper has also given excellent service this last season... and deserves a pat on the back as well !

Yeghes da

Simon the Beekeeper has also given excellent service this last season... and deserves a pat on the back as well !

Yeghes da

I use both Simon and Abelo and have always had excellent service from both. Damien operates between two main sites so if you intend to visit phone first. :)

Latest posts

Back