Beekeeper assistant

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diego

New Bee
Reaction score
Number of Hives
Hi all,
I am newbie and I'm looking for beekeepers who need help on their apiaries for the upcoming season.
I am based in South London and I would like to find someone locally preferably.
I have gained some experience with the apiculture during the past years helping friends on their apiaries on different sides, from treatments to combat varroa and the extraction of royal jelly to arrange and prepare the hives for the season.
Even if I can't consider myself as a professional beekeeper at the moment, I am extremely passionate for the apiculture and I am looking for some beekeeper with whom to establish a relationship being useful and productive.
If you know or can point me out someone who is looking for an assistant it would be really useful.

Thanks!!

Have you joined your local association? They may even have an association apiary and run beginners courses. BBKA will have the details of your nearest one.

Have you joined your local association? They may even have an association apiary and run beginners courses. BBKA will have the details of your nearest one.
Thanks for the info, I haven't joined yet but I'll do then.
I am not looking for courses, I have already done it and I have a bit of experience with the apiculture so I would prefer to put the hands on the hives directly.

I'm in Telegraph hill area, New Cross Gate precisely
There’s an Apiary in Kennington Park Sw9. Quite close to you. Am unsure who runs it. Looks like a community project.
Good luck

Walworth Community Garden has a teaching apiary (SE17 3BN). Volunteers meet on a Sunday at 10:30 (currently every other week - next meet on Sunday, 7th March). And when possible, the Centre will resume classes (usually over 2 days).

Latest posts

Back