Bee Wagon recommendations

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love my Hilux Mk7 that will reach 150,000 miles this week.
Top Gear couldn't break one.
Even with a Mountain Top cover I can get 18 supers in the back , probably double if I take it off. In five years it has cost me £300 on top of regular servicing for a front spring and rear shocks.
You can probably get a reasonable Mk 6, which is the same as the Mk 7 without the facelift, for £6k
I just saw that a hilux mk7 is listed in Spain as rare level 5. Second-hand price around 17,000 euros, against the mk6 (rare level 2) will be around 9,000 euros. If you get tired of your vehicle, do not hesitate to travel to Spain and sell it.

I just saw that a hilux mk7 is listed in Spain as rare level 5. Second-hand price around 17,000 euros, against the mk6 (rare level 2) will be around 9,000 euros. If you get tired of your vehicle, do not hesitate to travel to Spain and sell it.
I paid £12,500 for it five and half years ago when it had 120K miles. I think it is still worth £10.5K and is in a really nice metallic dark blue. I won't be selling - to hard to replace despite the fact it is not ULEZ compliant and I am 300m away from the London border

I have an opel vivaro van . I can pack it with everything i need .. can fit 16 hives in it going to heather . I use it for work been a tradesman i need a van

Latest posts

Back