Bee vac

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to thank Stive for his time in making the bee vac I had two cut out yesterday and it worked a treat I am very happy with my new bee vac and would recommend it as part of a beekeepers kit well werth the money and well built bit of kit đź‘Ť View attachment 11850

I'd like to thank Stive for his time in making the bee vac I had two cut out yesterday and it worked a treat I am very happy with my new bee vac and would recommend it as part of a beekeepers kit well werth the money and well built bit of kit đź‘Ť View attachment 11850

Bless you thank you for the kind words im glad it made the job alot easier for you :winner1st:

While we are on the subject.....my problem with any bee vac is that it seems to spray the bees with honey that is sucked accidentally from frames when trying to suck bees up. This coats the bees in honey and deaths through suffocation seem to be high. Anyone else experienced this and how do you get round it? Maybe I suck too hard! :)

never ever had this problem id say for definite the suction is to high to be sucking honey in aswel weve been using the vac for nearly a year now and never had a problem with honey in the vac box

Back