Bee Equipment Ltd Kent

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Miriads
Has anyone else had problems in contacting this Bee Equipment Supplier in Kent or have had any orders arrive lately..... ????

Chons da

Ok last week.

I haven't tried to contact them but they seem to send me an email every few days!!!!

Try contacting any suppliers for many different products atm...many aren’t picking up the phone. Many are open themselves but their suppliers/manufacturers have furloughed staff.

I buy from them regularly - really good service in my experience. I have never had to contact them though.

I have an order pending for almost 2 months with then going to email again at end of week. Ordered several things mainly a pollen trap and queen pheromone strips. Other others from them have been v prompt. They did reply quickly to my previous chased email

Apparently our order is stuck in China due to the Pox Pandemic!

Oh well roll on the Maisies sale!!

I cancelled an order from Maisies last week (nuc broods + QXs). I rang to find out why it was taking so long and they said they had a three week backlog. I ordered the same items from STB and they arrived in two days. Cheaper prices than Maisies and cheaper shipping too.

C Wyn Jones have also been spot on. I have ordered twice over the last month and the delivery within 3-4 working days.

Received a delivery myself - first time I’ve used and happy to recommend. E-mail query answered quickly, order placed and goods received.

Had a delayed delivery recently from Abelo, I ordered an extractor, got my order pending email, very soon followed up by an apology stating my item was out of stock & had to come from Poland. I was offered an alternative product but declined stating I was happy to wait. I was kept informed of the order status throughout & it was even arranged to be delivered direct to me from Poland to speed things up. Damian was spot on replied to email enquires within minutes and when I emailed to say the extractor had arrived but had a euro plug (not an issue) I got a quick response & an adapter within 48 hours.
Sometimes deliveries are out of the control of the supplier and I accept that provided I’m kept up to date of the progress and offered alternatives or refund if the delay will be lengthy. For this Abelo & Damian gets my thumbs up

What have you got stuck if you dont mind me asking? I have a few bits I was going to order but will go elsewhere if there going to take sll summer

National Supers

Cornish Black Native Bees are filling them faster than we can spin the gorgeous golden Cornish honey off !!!

Chons da

We all have to remember the risks people are taking to deliver stuff to us, whether its a week or a month delay, in big scheme of things at the moment it means nothing.
As for Abelo, cant beat them, I have waited for five weeks for nine grands worth of equipment, not a problem, fritz, ten weeks for a custom built uncapper.
we are lucky most things can still be sourced where a lot of business is struggling for the essentials.

Latest posts

Back