Because we're worth it!

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that's what Jedward use to fix their hair"style" :D

Or just blow their heads off with a shotgun after prolongued torture? That's how I feel, and I've only seen them on telly once

Maybe we can export them to the moon!

Perhaps exchange the word 'export' for 'transport' (as per a couple hundred years ago when the furthest away they could send them was to Australia)?

Maybe we can export them to the moon!

Perhaps exchange the word 'export' for 'transport' (as per a couple hundred years ago when the furthest away they could send them was to Australia)?

I wouldn't even inflict them on the Australians :biggrinjester: But the question is - what planet did they come from to start with?

Or just blow their heads off with a shotgun after prolongued torture? That's how I feel, and I've only seen them on telly once

A bit extreme don't you think? I much prefer the poetic justice of exporting them to France!:hurray:

But then again, if looking like t*ats with silly hair who can't sing netts them millions..........who are the idiots?

Last edited:
A bit extreme don't you think? I much prefer the poetic justice of exporting them to France!:hurray:

But then again, if looking like t*ats with silly hair who can't sing netts them millions..........who are the idiots?

The general public who support them and other morons on the telly. People need to get a life, take up a hobby or something...maybe gardening or collecting stamps, or even beekeeping, silly I know.

For those of you who have never seen Jedward, here is a pic of them when they visited our allotments.

R2, can we have more from you than just a link each time, because seems to be infecting other members on the forum, doesn't it Hivemaker!

Hey, Bee-Key-Pur, I think that your signature has been disenfranchised.

Admin must/may have pulled the rug on fonts in sigs. :)

Back