Bait hive- Robbing

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope I havent caused any offense. It seems to me that I have upset this person for some strange reason, this was not my intention at all and I dont know what I did to get that kind of responce.

If Icanhoppit has bees within reach of you mystil, and youve left potentially contaminated ( afb or efb ) frames of honey out, then he'd/she'd be entitled to be upset however badly he/she comes across in the replies

If Icanhoppit has bees within reach of you mystil, and youve left potentially contaminated ( afb or efb ) frames of honey out, then he'd/she'd be entitled to be upset however badly he/she comes across in the replies
Tell me mbc, where in the uk (within reason ) can you set up a bait hive and not be within the scouting range of someone else s bees?, or the scouts of a hung swarm that ,then looses it's Queen and returns home, which could be some distance away?

John Wilkinson

If you going to be like that, Does that mean i can call the police when your swam comes into my garden and have them or you arrested because they are trespassing! And you should be in control of them a?

Latest posts

Back