autumn supercedure

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made me feel sea sick. Not worth the watching frankly.

PH

She is quite small,and has a problem with her wings.

What a charming reply!

Last edited by a moderator:
there is one thing commenting on the quality of an article, or giving an opinion on a subject, many of which can be subjective.

a direct attack on another forum member is blatently out of order and completely against forum rules

Um, kick the ball, not the player springs to mind?:Angel_anim:

My apologies for the transgression -

My apologies for the transgression -

:chillpill:

there are many posts that are said without worthwhile benefit. Direct remarks on other members will put fuel on the post and before you know it, it is a 10 pager.

duff posts will be simply ignored by many, so therefore will die very quickly.

the other type of non-benificial post may be posted by newbies that are unfamiliar with the forum, the search tabs or what seems to some very expierienced beekeepers as lack of common sense. These also need patience as todays newbies may be teaching the next generation of beekeepers.

in addition newbies seeing direct attacks or rudeness will put them off posting, possibly at the cost of their bees

:chillpill:

there are many posts that are said without worthwhile benefit. Direct remarks on other members will put fuel on the post and before you know it, it is a 10 pager.

duff posts will be simply ignored by many, so therefore will die very quickly.

the other type of non-benificial post may be posted by newbies that are unfamiliar with the forum, the search tabs or what seems to some very expierienced beekeepers as lack of common sense. These also need patience as todays newbies may be teaching the next generation of beekeepers.

in addition newbies seeing direct attacks or rudeness will put them off posting, possibly at the cost of their bees

:iagree: well said not worthy

I suppose this one will be counted as merely to boost post numbers but it is a serious question.

As a comparative new comer tot he forum I wasn't aware that there was any advantage in boosting the numbers of your posts. Is there a prize for the most posts per day/week/month? Otherwise why does number of posts matter?

I had assumed this was like all the other forums I use no limit on posts no advantage in having a large number. There seems to be quite a bit of banter between members who know each other, is this something to be frowned on.

I am genuinely perplexed.

Turns out that the video is mine, sorry about the shake but I didn't mean to publish it ;-)
The poor queen was a drone layer, and I had to remove it.
Now I'm trying to requeen ;-)

See ya !

Now I know why I struggle as a beek - I can't see a queen unless it is silent around, still, painted in flourescent paint - and the bees don't move ...sorry I really need a bucket...ooops! :)

How on earth did you spot it HM? And could you teach me??

Latest posts

Back