anyone ever skiied in soll in Austria???

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no but i would recommend mayrhofen totally, small town good restaurants but exellent ski areas with lots of runs:party:

In 1991 my wife and I had a week of our honeymoon at Soll, the second week we were in Kirschberg. Really enjoyed it. Late February and in places the snow was patchy but as you know it can be like that. The Apres ski was fantastic. But that was a long time ago, but I bet it hasn't chnaged that much.

Top place for me is Cervinia but that was expensive.

Times are hard at the moment so no skiing for us for a few years. :-(

After skiing in France for a few years then doing kitzbuhel and then saalbach, I decided that I will go back to France from now on. I seemed to waste so much time just getting to lifts with good snow.

having skied a few places in my youth am now satisfied with the 1km run down from home into the village when snowbound. oh and have the luxury of Cimone looming over the back garden.

My fave place is a secret. If I told you I'd have to kill you. It's Brit oik free. Hurrah!
Cazza

I'm not keen on Austria because I don't like the food or the prices, Courchevel for me, but mainly because my mate owns the company and Ski Chalets....

Latest posts

Back