• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Any unwanted hives or equipment?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belley

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Just wondered if there is anybody in the Worcestershire area that have any unwanted bee hives or equipment, preferably free or for a small fee?

I'm looking to expand next year.

:thanks:

If you get inundated with offers, please let me know as I could do with a bit more equipment.;)

Belly, had no reply to my pm
Read your messages if you want free stuff!!!
E

With that much enthusiasm, I guess that a winter of woodworking seems to be out of the question . . .

Anyone like to give me some buckshee kit? I'm looking for a 9 or 12 frame electrict extractor (any thing will do as long as it's stainless steel) National beehives, supers and feeders -doesn't really matter if there's bees in them - I'll sort it out. And some nice setling/bottling tanks would be acceptable :biggrinjester:

If we are starting to form a queue count me in:)

Queue? What queue? I don't mind jumping it!

So, if you are in a real hurry to get rid of your kit, let me know. Hey, I'll travel a few miles to collect it AND I won't even charge you!
Does that sound fair?

Ok, open for grabs!
I had a chat with an old guy at a local market where I was selling honey. He has a brood and a few supers, queen excluders, frames and wax. I have not inspected this stuff but it is over 25 years old. I have no idea if it is any good. The 25 year old wax is probably only good for starting fires!
He wanted to give it away to someone starting up.....
It may already have gone but I will supply the phone number to the first one to pm me
Lives in Presteigne area.
E

Eric, I've sent you a pm. Sorry for the delay.

No problem, hope it turns out ok, no guarantee on state of repair!
E

Latest posts

Back