Antiques Road Show

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Busy Bee

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Has anyone viewed tonites show. Thay had a 1860's ish Queen travel cage with ajoining stamps by Woodbury I think they said. Seemed a nice piece of the past.

The guy valued it at around £100 but I don't think the money was not the issue. Interesting article.

Busy Bee

I saw that, funny how the stamps were strung to it, the postman could see the bees!

My FinL can remember hares/rabbits being sent - feet tied together and a bag over their heads (so the blood didn't leak out) and stamps on the foot string...

Lovely thing, wasn't it.
And the guy was quite excited by it :)

My FinL can remember hares/rabbits being sent - feet tied together and a bag over their heads (so the blood didn't leak out) and stamps on the foot string...

Some neighbour has reported my cockerel to the environmental health (we live in the country)....perhaps I should send him a horse's head :rofl::rofl:

Lovely thing, wasn't it.
And the guy was quite excited by it :)

Some neighbour has reported my cockerel to the environmental health (we live in the country)....perhaps I should send him a horse's head :rofl::rofl:

Send him a Vodoo doll that'll put the wind up him!

Busy Bee

Latest posts

Back