"An HOLISTIC Way In Saving The Honeybee"

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re-edited 7th June 2010

Re-edited 8th July 2010

Re-edited 2nd December 2010

Re-edited 21st January 2011

My Book "An HOLISTIC Way in Saving The Honeybee" is now available from Northern Bee Books.

I am a beekeeper of 30 years experience having kept up to 300 colonies, in that time you watch and realise what a perfect world the honeybee has....well that is until mankind found honey and wanted to domesticate honeybees....Varroa has esculated the problem of Honeybees dying bringing it to the attention of the media and main stream public.....bees have been dying for centuries....check out the National Audit 2008.... Approx I million beehives in 1900, 400,000 in 1950 and 247,000 in 2008 with the first two being pre Varroa.....I have not treated with chemicals or sugar fo 18 years and I DO NOT HAVE VARROA....I wanted to find a natural answer and solution to treat Varroa which I have now found.

What mankind has done is take Honeybees away from their natural source which they need to survive......

I have contacted all the relevent authorities here and abroad to tell them of my Hypothesis but due to to Chemical Funding to every Professor, Scientist, University or the like....nobody can take it on as they would lose their funding.....do you see where I am coming from....a natural phenomenon which is free.....the Chemical Industry will lose millions in funding and investments.....so their fundees are somewhat biased to a chemical answer...

My book is finished and am very glad to say is in the hands of the publisher and will be out in the new year 2011 with the same title as above.

Yes I do want the recognition however after going through a very painful and expensive divorse..... hence the reason for not having the funds to take it further....However a publisher has come forward who believes in what I have written.

The answer is here and it is a natural phenomenon that everyone can use or would you rather have a chemical answer and pay the earth for....

Re-edited 7th June 2010

For all you sceptics....

If I told you what it was I would lose the copyrite however here is a clue....every time a hive swarms and settles the bees are telling you why they have settled there.......

It has taken 18 years of research to ascertain the answer and solution so I am not giving in lightly for someone else to take the credit....

I can reduce your Varroa infestation to very little or complete erradication....and no....no other products or man made product is used....

When you know what it is you will most probably think, why didn`t I think of that!

It is so simple but it took me 18 years to find it...

Thank you for your time and reading...

John Harding

Update 8th July

The demise of Honeybees is nothing to do with Pesticides, Microwaves, Mobile Phone Masts, Global Warming or any Modern Technology.

THE REASON FOR THE DEMISE IS MANKIND...... YES! BEEKEEPERS......

HONEYBEES DID NOT CHOOSE TO LIVE IN A BEEHIVE......WE TOOK THEM AWAY FROM THEIR NATURAL HABITAT AND PUT THEM INTO BEEHIVES TO DOMESTICATE THEM......NOW THEY ARE DYING BECAUSE OF US......

YES! OK, FEREL COLONIES WHERE ARE THEY? WELL SURPRISE SURPRISE THEY ARE STILL THERE ......HAVE YOU BEEN TO LOOK? THERE ARE TWO IN A LOCAL WOOD AND HAVE BEEN THERE AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER.......

REMEMBER BEEKEEPERS ALLEDGEDLY SAVE EVERY SWARM ONLY TO PUT THEM INTO A HIVE SO AS THEY CAN BE OVERRUN WITH VARROA...... EVENTUALLY DYING OUT....... SO NO SWARMS ..... OR FEREL COLONIES.....VARROA DID NOT KILL OFF FEREL COLONIES, IT WAS AN ASSUMPTION BY EVERYONE..... FEREL COLONIES HAVE BEEN REDUCED BY US........BUT THEY ARE STILL THERE.

HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED OR NOT, AFTER COLLECTING A SWARM THAT IT TAKES FLIGHT AND DISAPEARS, EVEN THOUGH IT IS IN A CLEAN BOX WITH FRESH FOUNDATION, BUT IT STILL DISAPEARS DUE TO NEEDING MORE THAT WHAT YOU HAVE OFFERED!

BREEDING AND STRAIN HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!

THERE IS A REASON AND I FOUND IT.......

A VERY PASSONATE BEEKEEPER THAT HAS FOUND THE ANSWER AND SOLUTION TO SAVING THE HONEYBEE....

JOHN HARDING

Can I condense the book for you:

"Use a mixture of essential oils"

THE END..

Sorry if I am being flippant,please expand on your idea if it is something else.

A couple of posts to get people to buy your book not even a friendly hello before you try selling stuff :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Hello to all fellow beekeepers

Why is it that people will knock you before they even know what it is.......everbody that I have shown is convinced of my discovery......to all you doubters you have to read what you see rather than seeing what you have read in a book.... then and only then will it become clear

and no it is not oils

Regards

John

What's happening now then John?

Have you managed to get independent corroboration of your claim? If you could, perhaps you could make some money and make some beekeepers happy.

Please contact me direct [email protected]

Polyanwood;bt388 said:
What's happening now then John?

Have you managed to get independent corroboration of your claim? If you could, perhaps you could make some money and make some beekeepers happy.

Pleased to read you have at last found someone who believes you,now to convince the rest of the world......if you really cared at all about bee's and not just yourself...and you really did know anything...then you would be already be helping the bee's for free.

Latest posts

Back