5K, congratulations Mark

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have PM-ed both Safari and Firefox.

No I haven't. Can't work out if I even can. Have created a picture album called "screenshots" so you can access them there.

AH, if you look at the top of the member list you see one, but at the bottom of the Beekeeping Forum page you see another

I see that. I've been going by the number at the top, which should indicate the number of member records there. Could it be there have been 5000+ and the discrepancy is from the number of deleted accounts?

It could be the number of hidden members making the difference.

I know that when I delete a spam member the number goes down.

I will have a dig in the database members table's to see what the difference is.

I have just checked the database.

The reason you see two different numbers is:

Registered users:5006
Number of registered users who have logged onto the forum in the last 21 days:4460

I have just checked the database.

The reason you see two different numbers is:

Registered users:5006
Number of registered users who have logged onto the forum in the last 21 days:4460

Wow thats more impressive to me than the 5006

You always do get members that read but never post,its called the Pareto principle: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle

A few stats for those interested:

Month to date:

Unique visitors: 19047
Number of visits: 60464

Yesterday as an example

Day: 28 Mar 2011
Number of visits: 2322
Pages: 23815

You always do get members that read but never post,its called the Pareto principle: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle

A few stats for those interested:

Month to date:

Unique visitors: 19047
Number of visits: 60464

Yesterday as an example

Day: 28 Mar 2011
Number of visits: 2322
Pages: 23815

Yes but we surely get more than 20% posting Mark?:svengo:

Latest posts

Back