• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

5 frame nucs for sale (English Queens)

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if the Admin and moderators on that site have ever been on a properly run forum???, thier attitude and "Holier than thou" claptrap is truly astounding.....sorry for sidetracking the thread Jim

No problem Roy, despite this it has not gone off on a tangent as much as it did on the BBKA + no one has ended up in the sin bin!:boxing_smiley:

Hi Jim, I'm a new boy and would like one of you nuc's please. I'll PM you as well if I can work out how to do it. I'm in Birmingham btw.

Hi JC welcome to the forum.

To send a pm:

Click on the persons name on the left "Jimbeekeeper" then click in the drop down menu "Send a private message to Jimbeekeeper"

Give the message a title in the title box then type your meassage in the message box and hit "Submit message" button.

Reply to this thread if you have a problem.

I am taking no more orders for nucs for June.

I might consider over wintering any that are left and selling for April/May 2010.

Many thanks to all for the interest, and the straight sensible questions (which did not involve frame sizes!:toetap05:)

Roy?

the BBKA is infamous for attitude and UTOA take on matters.

Unfortunately their stance that they represent UK beekeepers is of course utterly incorrect and is now backfiring on them. The main problem is that they are so far UTOA that they are failing to realise that no one is paying them any attention and the focus of the powers that be has moved on.

They are sidelined, and have yet to know it. *shrug*

PH

Jimbeekeeper have you thought about having a couple of names on a reserve list incase anyone drops out,or do you already have one ?

PH,
Totally agree with your post 26 - however it did take me a while to work out what UTOA meant:):):)LOL
Mike

Universally Treat with Oxalic Acid?

No .... ahh .... got you now!

Doesn't that imply a degree of flexibility?

Sounds a bit like a BOGOF moment. :) "FLEXIBILITY", not Universal Treatment Oxalic Acid. :cheers2:

Latest posts

Back