2 stroke fuel

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
4 national
Recently there was a post on the forum about poor starting 2 stroke machines. there was suggestions of using different makes/types of fuel. I can't find it, and I've lost the notes I made. Can any one help/point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.

Recently there was a post on the forum about poor starting 2 stroke machines. there was suggestions of using different makes/types of fuel. I can't find it, and I've lost the notes I made. Can any one help/point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance.
I take the sparkplug out , put a teaspoon of 2 stroke oil in the chamber, pull it a few times replace the spark plug.
Works for me.

I take the sparkplug out , put a teaspoon of 2 stroke oil in the chamber, pull it a few times replace the spark plug.
Works for me.
Pure 2 stroke oil?! Or do you mean 2 stroke fuel at 50:1 ratio petrol oil? I would have thought that neat oil would have oiled up the plug immediately. - the biggest cause of non-starting after a blocked jet in the carburettor

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back