Would anyone like to get paid for looking after bees?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbeeneil

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
40 plus 23 that I maintain for clients.
One of my clients is a services company that looks after multiple sites for multiple companies. They have asked me if I could set up and service 7 apiaries for a client of their's all over the UK. Since none of the sites are within a reasonable distance of me I have declined but have said I would see if there was any interest here.

The sites are at the following locations
  • Alfreton
  • Normanton
  • Runcorn
  • Rugby
  • Bury St Edmonds
  • Maidstone
  • Bridgwater
I don't have much information but if setting up and running an apiary local to you appeals PM me and I will answer questions and pass your details on to my contact.
Neil.

No thank you.
Beekeeping for me is a relaxing hobby that helps balance out the stress and hassle work and daily life can bring.
So turning it into a job would not work for me

I've not had a lot of interest so far so maybe the local BKAs for those areas would be a way of finding some interested locals?
Does anyone know the BKA for each of those locations?
Cheers
Neil

I've not had a lot of interest so far so maybe the local BKAs for those areas would be a way of finding some interested locals?
Does anyone know the BKA for each of those locations?
Cheers
Neil
If it was nearer to me I'd love to. Please let me know if you get anything like that in the Surrey/Hampshire area.

https://***************/find-beekeeping-near-you
The asterisked out part of this URL is for this forums least favourite national beekeeping association (B B K A .org.uk). You'll have to fill in that part yourself, you will then have a location map for all the local associations in England.
Thanks Pembroke, that was my next port of call but I was hoping some locals would tell me rather than me having to work out which BKA covered each location!. 😁

If it was nearer to me I'd love to. Please let me know if you get anything like that in the Surrey/Hampshire area.
Where are you In Hampshire Wilco?

I am Suffolk based and already have several apiary sites around Bury St Edmunds so am potentially interested. Amy more details please?

Where are you In Hampshire Wilco?
I live in Farnborough but most of my apiary sites are in the Farnham area. Although obviously, 'have car (and trailer), will drive' applies!

Sorry for the slow reply- work got in the way.

Last edited:
I live in Farnborough but most of my apiary sites are in the Farnham area. Although obviously, 'have car (and trailer), will drive' applies!

Sorry for the slow reply- work got in the way.
I'll Pm you.

One of my clients is a services company that looks after multiple sites for multiple companies. They have asked me if I could set up and service 7 apiaries for a client of their's all over the UK. Since none of the sites are within a reasonable distance of me I have declined but have said I would see if there was any interest here.

The sites are at the following locations
  • Alfreton
  • Normanton
  • Runcorn
  • Rugby
  • Bury St Edmonds
  • Maidstone
  • Bridgwater
I don't have much information but if setting up and running an apiary local to you appeals PM me and I will answer questions and pass your details on to my contact.
Neil.

One of those sites is on my doorstep. I might be interested but would need to maybe pick your brains a bit first if that's ok?

Latest posts

Back