Withdrawn - no interest

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just cant sing. I will never be in tune. withdrawn? I've drawn the curtains does that count?

some recent wind up posters should be hung drawn and quartered

If you are worried about Jock-abuse, MBC, I think that Graham hails from N England if I remember right so it seems a bit misplaced. He does live the right side of the border though.

And my skin is quite thick enough (largely from arguing with Graham and his buddies!).

G.

I have had an email from a Beekeeper asking me if this forum would ban a member/number of members for their political views while using there time wasting of moderators time as an excuse to get rid of them ?

Its a little to criptic for me,am I missing something here that I am not privy to ?
The email had a link to this thread.

We dont have individual moderators,all members moderate themselves,so its a bit of a pointless question.

ok,just had a pm from a member explaining things to me.

I have a hard time keeping up with posts on this forum without browsing others.

For that reason I am out..:beatdeadhorse5:

Dunno Mark - seems very confused to me. I'm not aware of anything in the background unless he/she means wasting time of a moderator on another forum.

OK, some things get said that probably shouldn't have been, but everyone moves on and gets back to beekeeping chat.

G.

Ah - someone beat me to it.

I have had an email from a Beekeeper asking me if this forum would ban a member/number of members for their political views while using there time wasting of moderators time as an excuse to get rid of them ?.

life would be to boring if we all agreed and banning some one for their political views would make the forum a less interesting and more lonely place.

Besides I have political views, I dont want to get banned. ;-)

IMHO debate is good. I have no idea what this thread is about, but unless said member is arguing for the sake of it with a purpose to disrupt, then debate should be allowed to continue.

Obviously the moderator law should jump in if overly heated and stamp on the thread before it gets out of contol.

it is up to individual members with they partake or even read particular threads. If the individual reads and replies to a thread, they are partaking in the same debate and are equally as guilty.

There will always be times where an unsavoury topic may interfere with personal beliefs.
As I said, I have no idea what this is about, but if a member has to be banned for supporting a subject that is not supported by others, we are all doomed.

I am not a member of the B*KA and choose not to be. I have not seen a good enough reason to do so.
I have witness some of the debates on the 'other' forum and the onesidedness can be incredibly shocking...

I am a member of another non-beekeeping club and strongly disagree to some of the practices practically to the point of corruption. There are the top flight that is a part of the 'do as I say and follow what I do' or be banned brigade.
From what i have seen on the 'other' forum, the BBKA are little different.

I have no wish to upset anyone, and is just my two cents from an outsiders point of view.

Gavin, right side of the border - for who?

All, please don't shout today. Damn Scots and Burns Night. Need a lie down.

Maybe the English should celebate a poet. Maybe Enid Blyton Night?

I think Enid Blyton night would be a lot tamer, therefore probably not as interesting :)

I think Enid Blyton night would be a lot tamer, therefore probably not as interesting :)

Would we have to eat jam sandwiches and have 'lashings of ginger beer'............?!

Cor... of course... powerful stuff that ginger beer you know... hic...

PH

Latest posts

Back