Where do you get your honey jars from?

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C Wynne Jones looks pretty good on price, hex jars and lids would be around 25p excluding delivery. Has anyone else managed to get them cheaper ?

I used to collect from this firm - bloody impossible to find, tucked behind a sommerfields, this country bumpkin got lost every time ! - but what with the increase in toll for vans on the bridge and rising diesel costs it became more economic to get the jars sent down by C Wynne Jones
C Wynne Jones crops up alot on the forum seems to be the cheapest around these days, I will give them a try this year

Thanks all - I like the sound of the trip to France - maybe not fags but certainly copious amounts of wine and cheese!
?
I know they're a bit strange up north but whatever we in the South think it's not a foreign country yet!

I get them from C Wynne Jones.

I got mine from C Wynne Jones.

Another one for wynne jones

I also get mine from C Wynne Jones.

I found others to be more expensive than were CWyne J who are very helpful and have lovely welsh accents too.

Wynne jones for me too :)

At the risk of incurring the wrath of the anti-commercial faction, :iagree:

I got mine from freeman harding. Have done so either direct on ebay, or via our association. They do 'beekeeper special' boxes too but I think those are only available via associations?

C Wynne Jones crops up alot on the forum seems to be the cheapest around these days, I will give them a try this year

How does he get the time to sell honey jars, what with the rugby and all ;)

I also use WJ but would love to find a supplier who does the trad rounded-shaped 1lb honey jars in a smaller size ie 12oz or 8oz. It seems that these smaller sizes only come in hexagonal or straight-sided jars ......anyone sourced any?

I also use WJ but would love to find a supplier who does the trad rounded-shaped 1lb honey jars in a smaller size ie 12oz or 8oz. It seems that these smaller sizes only come in hexagonal or straight-sided jars ......anyone sourced any?

freeman and harding do them, they call them globe jars

Latest posts

Back