Whats happened to modern beekeeping.co.uk

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherwood

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
20+National,commercial langstroth
Anybody any idea whats going on here ther web site is not found anymore and the DNS server does not recognise their existence. I need som parts for Paradise bee boxs and they are the UK representitives or should I say were the UK agents.

"Default Parallels Plesk Panel" - looks like an Apache Server fault at their end.

If I recall from the Spring convention they're remarketing themselves as 'Beebay' or some such - seemed to be concentrating on peddling snake oil products from what I could see.

Anybody any idea whats going on here ther web site is not found anymore and the DNS server does not recognise their existence. I need som parts for Paradise bee boxs and they are the UK representitives or should I say were the UK agents.

Seems like a server misconfiguration issue. If you put the full URL in as www.beekeeping.co.uk, you will connect

Site Maintenance

We apologise for any inconvenience, our site is undergoing an upgrade.

Please check back later this week.

If you have any queries, please feel free to email using [email protected] or phone us on 0844 888 0573.

Site Maintenance

We apologise for any inconvenience, our site is undergoing an upgrade.

Please check back later this week.

If you have any queries, please feel free to email using [email protected] or phone us on 0844 888 0573.

Why a premium rate phone line for customers to call? That number would be off my free calls allowed and I wouldn't use it because I'm tight like that.

I've been using Modern Beekeeping for the past three years and whilst they're an amiable bunch, I've often received the wrong kit, or not enough kit. So, a bit hit and miss, and getting themselves hacked doesn't bode too well, either. Wondering if any credit card information went walkies, when they got hit, too...

I do like the Paradise Honey kit, though. Just a shame we (here in Ireland) can't get it off a company that deals in Euros, seeing as it comes from the Euro zone (Finland) in the first place!

Latest posts

Back