Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

busybee53

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
Number of Hives
none now
A friend is hoping to visit these places. Thinking of the weather in these places what is the best time of year to go? I am less adventurous and looking forward to visiting Camber Sands but I said I would ask for her.

Thanks.

I have been to all three. Visited Vietnam and Cambodia in January when it is dry season in Cambodia and so less humid (still very hot.) Thailand in December, again, fairly dry then.
Cazza

when in Cambodia.... make sure your friend looks up Bee's Unlimited they run amazing tours of Siam Reip and the surrounding area.

Lived out there for a couple of years. The humidity can be ...... Exhausting. Our winter is fresher as cazza says, December/ January.
Beautiful if you get off the beaten track!

Thanks a lot folks. Will pass the info on.

Lived out there for a couple of years. The humidity can be ...... Exhausting. Our winter is fresher as cazza says, December/ January.
Beautiful if you get off the beaten track!

April is good in Thailand as it's Songkran the Thai new year. It gets a bit humid in the build up to the wet season.

I'd go back in Jan for sure.

My son went over there last year. He added Burma to his trip as the borders have just opened, and reckoned that was the best bit- not as touristy as the others, due to its recent history.

Latest posts

Back