vaporizer

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good job
Cable size depends on glow plug wattage, 150w plug you can get away with a 1 mm 16.5 amp cable which looks like you have used

It looks like 35+ amp wire in the picture so it should be fine going from Redwoods advice, how did you manage to use two positive colours though, red from the old wire and brown from the new. ;)

You should see my box of assorted bits and pieces for multiple cable core colours. :)

The cable is 35a which seems to be ideal for the task. In connecting it up quite a few times, I have been very pleased that there has been no heat build up in the cables.

The wire itself is 2 core, ie black and red one piece, its just the picture quality makes the black look brown!

The thickness of the aluminium block is 12mm, so that prevents me from being able to place the vaporizer into the hive via the front entrance. So mine will go in and under the omf from the back, hence the aluminium angle connected to the 8mm threaded bar which helps the seal and keep it in place.

Latest posts

Back