• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Two Overwintered Nucs Available (Derby)

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SumpNut

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Hi all,

Once again I am in a fortunate position to have suffered no winter losses, as such, I have two overwintered nucleus colony's available for sale. These were splits made last summer from my best colony, the bees themselves are calm and pleasant to work with.

They are both in Maisemoore national poly nuc boxes (bought new last summer) and all frames in the colony are less than 2 years old, I am happy to include the nuc box with the sale of the colony if required.

I am located in South Derby, but am happy to deliver them if you are not too far away.

Cost wise, is £175 fair for an overwintered colony supplied in correx? If you would like the nearly new poly nuc too, £225

Thanks
Daniel

Attachments

• PXL_20230317_124322545.TS.mp4
    44.1 MB
If anyone is interested, I have one left and they're brooding on 5 frames now, they really could do with a full sized hive ASAP.

Thanks
Daniel

Hi Daniel, I'm interested in the nuc if it's still available, I've sent you a message.
Thanks Andrew

Hi, Thanks for your interest, but the remaining nuc went off to it's new home yesterday. I need to try and work out how to mark the thread as sold?

Hi, Apologies for the late reply. These were already sold I'm afraid. If you are still looking I have a couple of single brood box hives that I will be putting up for sale soon, I'm downsizing as I have to many hives! Let me know if you are interested. Daniel

Hi, Apologies for the late reply. These were already sold I'm afraid. If you are still looking I have a couple of single brood box hives that I will be putting up for sale soon, I'm downsizing as I have to many hives! Let me know if you are interested. Daniel
Can you put up a new ad when they are available. Thanks

Latest posts

Back