Today's the day - America decides..............

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
America will be fine.
If trump concentrates on america at least they will keep their nose out of other countries for a change.

The UK on the other hand has not managed to rid itself of the money pit called the EU and probably never will regardless of what the people want.
Too many eaton boys losing their jobs won't do.

If the recent court ruling by pro european judges is ok then what about when we joined the EEC ? that was in breach of the same laws now being used to beat our heads with.

I'll get back to working and paying my taxes now sorry for daring to have an opinion.

If the recent court ruling by pro european judges is ok

what, a constitutional tenet which the British people fought a civil war over? that Parliament not an individual has the right to decide (and it was Parliament, not the prime minister who passed an act to take us into Europe)

Last edited:
what, a constitutional tenet which the British people fought a civil war over? that Parliament not an individual has the right to decide (and it was Parliament, not the prime minister who passed an act to take us into Europe)

Under the same laws we joined illegally so yes.
Don't suppose that matters though eh .

would not happen in russia china or north korea in ireland yesterday a young man wisely said the problem with democracy is it can bite you on the arse.

Under the same laws we joined illegally so yes.
Don't suppose that matters though eh .

No we didn't - we joined after an act was passed by the whole of parliament
The European Communities Act 1972 (c. 68) is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom which legislated for the accession of the United Kingdom to the European Economic Community (the Common Market), the European Coal and Steel Community (ECSC) and the European Atomic Energy Community (EURATOM) and also legislated for the incorporation of European Union law (then Community law) into the domestic law of the United Kingdom. All three of these institutions would later form part of what is now known as the European Union and the act has been amended several times to give legal effect to the Single European Act.

But then again I suppose you believe that a non binding decision by a little over 25% of the British population is democracy at work.

democracy
NOUN

1[mass noun] A system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state,

Doesn't the same law say that either a general election or referendum is needed before parliament can vote ?

A majority is a majority doesn't matter how many people could be bothered to put their mark on the paper. We have had governments take us to war on less of a turnout or majority.

And you think this makes you right i suppose

condescending

adjective
having or showing an attitude of patronizing superiority.
"she thought the teachers were arrogant and condescending"
synonyms: patronizing, supercilious, superior, snobbish, snobby, scornful, disdainful, lofty, lordly, haughty, imperious; More

Well the Americans had a choice between someone caught being corrupt and getting off scot free due to strings being pulled vs a guy that's childish at times and made the mistake of getting caught recorded talking ****.

She's a career criminal politician who's had 30 years with the snout in the trough who's throughout talked big and achieved nothing at all as a senator. She's arrogantly believed she had the divine right to the presidency.

Personally I don't think she's fit to rule due to the scandals and her lack of substance and her questionable health all of which the media has done its best to say nothing about any of it. Though I'll speculate the truth behind her ill health will come out full blown to garner sympathy with a judge if trump decides to push for prosecution. I also find the leaking of the DNC emails thanks to Wikileaks that they completely rigged the nomination against Bernie Sanders a travesty against democracy. He was the popular candidate but even he sold out to her campaign post rigging as they have dirt on him. Also the independent candidate Jill Stein had way more substance than Hillary for those who wanted to go down the vote for ovaries and boobs brigade.

Yes she's got the experience of the games of politics but she's not fit to lead she's turned it into a vessel of personal wealth making... I find the whole transition from vote for him because he's half black half white to vote for her because she's got boobs and ovaries absurd but not unexpected given the idiocy of some people. She's had or currently has 3 full blown federal investigations against her or her holdings running or swept under the carpet which the mainstream media again fails to report.

On the other hand he's got no filter and isn't afraid to tell people what he really thinks, that Is a double edged sword, it resonates with the people as it feels a lot more transparent but will ruffle feathers will other nations leaders. Same with him being a businessman with his acumen he will either pull America out of its decline or line his own pockets. I don't think he will necessarily be for corporate or globalist interests as unlike Clinton he's not bought and paid for by George Soros or other globalist corporate entities. She would have been in their pocket all the way, whereas he's uncontrollable as they don't have anything on him. I believe hence why the left leaning globalist mainstream media has done their best to crap all over him and treat him with scorn and like a joke. The amount of negative media time against him compared to her has been overwhelming. Meanwhile their reaction to the WikiLeaks disclosure of corruption and other law breaking has had a reaction of "Meh" and not a hint of reporting with any substance, with just a vague mention of scandal and then instantly moving on.

Dismissively in doing this they have exposed their complete bias to the free thinking people and whilst they have whipped the left leaning cry babies, feminists and social justice warrior sheeple to foaming at the mouth and venting faux outrage and doom saying.

All this **** is nothing but hypocrisy and all the whiners are nothing but totalitarian mouthpieces who would be happy to deny others their rightful vote because they like the other candidate. Essentially those who bleat the most about their rights are blinded that they are essentially oppressors in waiting with a collective one sided mob mentality without the ability to balance their arguments. The media is guilty as sin but cant be held to account.

For example: Nerrrrr the racist wants to build a wall to keep the Mexicans out. Racist *Foams* *Screeches*

Rational response: Yes that's called boarder control. Get access via the legal way via visa and the citizenship program... Walls also tends to stop drugs coming up via the drug cartels in Mexico... (You know the guys Obama sold lots of guns to who behead their enemies and leave them as signs).

Think of it this way based on the BBC etc. position of broadcasting Trump is a racist. Take Florida and the deep south for example, The population of those areas have a very large black and Latino population. If all the bullshit is to be believed how did they vote for him, how did those states go into republican control? Is that not a logical question. Essentially the black population have been left disappointed by Obama as he's done nothing but race bait with Al Sharpelton, the little gangsta and criminal shooting of Trayvon Martin and BLM nonsense. Meanwhile Obamacare has been nothing but a shambles which has left people spending more on health insurance than their mortgage or rent. The removal of military forces from the middle east (Which granted should never have even started) also caused the instability which led to ISIS. Yes the Americans gave weapons to those sick people again who's president and who was secretary of state at the time? Yes Obama and Clinton. Also thanks to WikiLeaks one of Clintons largest donors and financiers the Saudi leadership were said to be known to be funding ISIS... The media have said jack all about WikiLeaks and there's plenty of gems in there if you take a look and lets you know how politicians especially the Democrats operate.

I don't feel any coverage has been fair or unbiased nor have they given a proper account of Trump. He has been a lot more substance regarding keeping business in (e.g. 30% tax on company products if they leave the US and then try to sell products back). She's been large on smear and waffle but very little else.

Sanders vs Trump would have probably worked out differently but lets be honest the corrupt meddlers were never gonna let that happen to their own detriment. It will be interesting if Trump really does try to drain the swamp.... But for now I'll have to be satisfied with this popcorn watching all the uninformed mouth foamers and SJWs venting their outrage with little to no research or substance let alone can run their own lives properly...

BOOOOOOOOO!!! OMG AMERICA NO!, BOMB SHELTERS! RACIST! END OF THE WORLD!!!! etc...

Clowns.

I bet you feel better getting that one of your chest [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't the same law say that either a general election or referendum is needed before parliament can vote ?

Quite agree with you - which is all the law lords ruled - that parliament should vote not an unelected interim prime minister with little consultation from the house

Cockwomble (coq-womm-bull) noun
Person possessing properties of striking idiocy..

Bck to the trumpet - my hope is that he is a little cleverer than he's been made out to be (after all, a multiple bankrupt multi millionaire is devious if nothing else.) and all this foul rhetoric over the last few months has been nothing more than fabricated to gull the majority of absolute idiots (and it's now been proven it is the majority) to vote for him and he'll now start showing some sense.

Quite agree with you - which is all the law lords ruled - that parliament should vote not an unelected interim prime minister with little consultation from the house

So we joined illegally then, there wasn't a general election based on the decision to join or not join or a referendum before we joined in 1973 only a referendum in 1975 after we had joined. So joining breached our precious constitution, civil war, blah blah.

still stay with the same definition i'm afraid.

I bet you feel better getting that one of your chest [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha-ha.Too right. I can spend more time worrying about bees now.

I'm overjoyed at reading "cockwomble" on here as it's just about my favourite noun.

I assume it is a womble collecting plumbing junk?

Or an orange baffoon that's just become the world's most powerful geezer😨

I'd be a buffoon to be as rich as he is..

I'm overjoyed at reading "cockwomble" on here as it's just about my favourite noun.

I'd prefer it if people didn't didn't insult others for a different point of view.
F**k Trumpet is one of my favourites.

my hope is that he is a little cleverer than he's been made out to be ...<snip>... and all this foul rhetoric over the last few months has been nothing more than fabricated to gull the majority of absolute idiots

I've watched some of his earlier tv appearances (Oprah in the 1980's) and I have to say that my impression of him has been challenged.
His performance in the 80's was one of a coherent, informed person with the vision and energy to serve in high office. This is not what I have seen during the campaign. Perhaps, if he shows a little of that earlier ability, he might just make a good leader (although I still think he's an arrogant p***k with a lot of Thatchers "shut up, I'm talking" mannerisms)

Latest posts

Back