To keep one amused

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wordle 933 6/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟨⬜
🟨🟨🟨🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Really struggled today. Took me a while for guess 4 and guess 5 was a bit mad; a strange word instead of the more obvious word that was the answer!

There’s a lot of yellows today. Funny how it goes, isn’t it? Sometimes really aggravating.

Wordle 933 4/6* old
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬› 236, max 5
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ© 17, max 5
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ© 2, max 5
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 933 4/6* new
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬› 169, max 6
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ© 10, max 6
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ© 1....
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Not much custard for me. They look so similar, lines 2 were the same, but line 3 one letter differed - Z got used in new!

Wordle 933 6/6
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Really struggled today. Took me a while for guess 4 and guess 5 was a bit mad; a strange word instead of the more obvious word that was the answer!
Yeah, can't even guess what it might have been. 5 possibles in computer dictionary but none mean anything to me (bpsuv). How did your word arise? an anagram maker?

Yeah, can't even guess what it might have been. 5 possibles in computer dictionary but none mean anything to me (bpsuv). How did your word arise? an anagram maker?
Trial and error. That's why it took a long time. Just placing known letters where they could be and guessing missing ones. Tbh, I came up with guess 4, not knowing if it was valid and hit enter to have Wordle check it

Latest posts

Back