To keep one amused

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wordle 820 4/6* old
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬› 40
πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬› 6
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬› just 1
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 820 5/6* new
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 196
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 10 (this feels weird! should be common letters but try 2 was not)
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ© 3
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ© at last just 1
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
This was with a simpler variant of my code that showed no details, just a next move. It made odd suggestions which I just tried. It got there but felt like i need to go see why...

Wordle 821 5/6* new
β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨ 70
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬› 6
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨ 2, 50/50
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ© nope (missed that putt for the par 4)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 821 4/6* old
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ 651
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬› 26
πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©β¬› just 1
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Slightly surprised the old (elimination first) worked so much better here as by line 2 both methods had 2 letters but the old had eliminated more... Maybe elimination first will become the better method - time will tell. I entirely followed recommendations of my code at every step.

Last edited:
Wordle 822 3/6* old
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬› good start, only 9. 4 max is sure.
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬› only 1, ignored code results and picked a 50/50 of 3 by hand
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 822 2/6* new
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ© 20 possible
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Again I spent a long time examining possible second plays. My code suggested a play that only guaranteed 5. In fact everything I looked at might get a 5, but the highest (27%) chance of a 3 was to play what was actually the solution. If I had taken the code recommendation it would still have been a 3 as it was...

Learnt that my code could do much better in these delicate discriminations than it does at present. I have had a plan for a while...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back