To keep one amused

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found it difficult today…
Wordle 774 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟩⬜
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 774 4/6

⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 didn't get this in the morning I needed more coffee. I got it fairly quickly after my lunch tho.

Wordle 775 3/6* old style
🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛ 56 possibles, a 5??
🟩🟩🟨⬛⬛ testing 3 vowels, only 1 now!
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 775 3/6* new style
⬛🟩🟨⬛🟨 5 possibles, 4 certain, maybe 3?
🟨🟩🟩⬛🟩 2 possibles
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Old style was stronger result but mostly due to lucky line 2.

Seems to be a day for 3s

Wordle 775 3/6* old style
🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛ 56 possibles, a 5??
🟩🟩🟨⬛⬛ testing 3 vowels, only 1 now!
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 775 3/6* new style
⬛🟩🟨⬛🟨 5 possibles, 4 certain, maybe 3?
🟨🟩🟩⬛🟩 2 possibles
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Old style was stronger result but mostly due to lucky line 2.

Seems to be a day for 3s
How come you are able to have two goes at the same days wordle

How come you are able to have two goes at the same days wordle
Use 2 different browsers; your info is stored in the cookies of each browser (on same computer) unless you have a NYT sign in, which combines up your stats and saves them at NYT however you play.
I want to compare 2 ways of playing so each browser is collecting different info about how each method doing... (I don't sign in to NYT).
Course it is the easy way to get a good score if that is what you want to do! When playing 2 handed like that I take it in turns: 1st line on each, then second etc and just go by my analysis info and ignore what I know from the other game. It is hard to deliberately choose wrong on a 50/50 if you know the answer from the other game!

Last edited:
Use 2 different browsers; your info is stored in the cookies of each browser (on same computer) unless you have a NYT sign in, which combines up your stats and saves them at NYT however you play.
I want to compare 2 ways of playing so each browser is collecting different info about how each method doing... (I don't sign in to NYT).
Course it is the easy way to get a good score if that is what you want to do! When playing 2 handed like that I take it in turns: 1st line on each, then second etc and just go by my analysis info and ignore what I know from the other game. It is hard to deliberately choose wrong on a 50/50 if you know the answer from the other game!
Wide open to submitting the best result

First up today🤯

Wordle 776 3/6

⬜⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Wordle 776 2/6* (old style)
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨 105 possibles, including the worst endings group
But (unusually) I was on this page first and saw low scores so unlikely that group is in play (a kind of cheat in that), so picked something using the most common letters in the possibles list...
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 that is just lucky, it was the first one I noticed

Wordle 776 4/6* (new style)
⬛🟨🟨⬛🟨 25 poss
⬛🟨🟨🟨⬛ 13 poss, can't eliminate very fast having to use 3 letters
🟨🟨🟩⬛⬛ 2 possible, I would avoid the qu start and also know...
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back