Thug kills bees

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazmcc

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
None, although I have my eye on one ( Just don't tell Dusty ;) )
Has anyone seen this? I have been sent it by a friend, and it has really upset me. I know what I'd like to do with him. Here you are mate, just take a look in this box.....

thug kills bees

thugs

B******s pity the bees didnt do him before he fragged the hive! and his bloody mates should be charged!! :rant:

I bet he was really after money.....

following on from that ... are bees protected by law? Just wondered

he will get off light. you can be sure of that.

Wonder how they counted the 54000 bees?

I wondered that! Lol. Poor bees. I went home with a very young bee on my coat last week. She had no chance and I felt awful that I couldn't take her back. How can people be so cruel?

Putting petrol in a plastic bottle isnt such a good idea either.....

Send him my way, give me ten minutes, just nipping up the petrol station...

Oh and I must remember the matches...

B******s pity the bees didnt do him before he fragged the hive! and his bloody mates should be charged!! :rant:

How times have changed! At 14 years of age I walked across a field in which a corn stack had been damaged , this resulted in me being dragged to court, fined, charged a fee for a non existent witness !
All this after the farmer had used our labour bagging chaff at the rear of the threshing machine for nowt (dirtiest job imaginable)
I wouldn't care but the stack was built out of kilter , he lost nothing and I had nowt to do with it :(

John Wilkinson

How times have changed! At 14 years of age I walked across a field in which a corn stack had been damaged , this resulted in me being dragged to court, fined, charged a fee for a non existent witness !
All this after the farmer had used our labour bagging chaff at the rear of the threshing machine for nowt (dirtiest job imaginable)
I wouldn't care but the stack was built out of kilter , he lost nothing and I had nowt to do with it :(

John Wilkinson
Thats the spirit always deny everything.

following on from that ... are bees protected by law? Just wondered

No enrico, they are not, they can't be due to the nature of protection legislation - same in France apart form a rather obscure law from 1942 that remains in place that prohibits "suffocation of colonies" as there was a minor panic that the bee colonies of France would all be destroyed due to a shortage of sugar.

Chris

Not a lawyer but I feel natural justice would cover the case in point .
I know bees at liberty are not a protected species but in a hive they are someones property ,also as arson was involved the weight of the law should have been brought on all three as the gloating witnesses were also accessories !!

John Wilkinson

Unbelievable. We're having a similar wildlife drama down the road from us, where a pair of swans are nesting. Chavs managed to get an orange into her nest, which kept her off her egg. A kindly old fisherman gently removed the orange from a distance, with the tip of his fishing rod, and she settled back down on her egg after that, but we don't know if it'll hatch now, cos we don't know how long she was off it. We've seen chavs throw iron bars and all sorts of debris at the swans on the nest. It's enough to make you weep ....

I was so infuriated I thought I'd write to the Queen, until someone told me it's only the swans on the Thames that she owns, not in the Slough/Grand Canal :ack2: (I'm only an immigrant, what would I know?!)

Not a lawyer but I feel natural justice would cover the case in point .
I know bees at liberty are not a protected species but in a hive they are someones property ,also as arson was involved the weight of the law should have been brought on all three as the gloating witnesses were also accessories !!

John Wilkinson

Criminal damage covers it as I remember UK law.

Chris

Latest posts

Back