the things you find on ebay

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taff..

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Why on earth would someone buy second hand and very used gloves? :toetap05:

there must surely be a cross contamination risk with all the crud thats on them.

ebay linky

People will buy any old crap on ebay, atleast used knee sliders have a use :(

taff..;10963 said:

I have been told that some "special" Ladies are known to sell their "used" and "worn" underwear (Cleaned to ebay standards or any other special requests):ack2::ack2::ack2::ack2::ack2:

I am also informed that the Japanese even have special vending machines for such items.:cheers2:

taff..;10963 said:

there must surely be a cross contamination risk with all the crud thats on them.

ebay linky

People will buy any old crap on ebay, atleast used knee sliders have a use :(

Yeah I spotted them last night. I was very surprised to see two bids on them last night and even more so to see five bids today!:biggrinjester:

For the same reason why would people by a bees on a budget pack off ebay for more than you could from Thones direct?

Why becuase they think ebay is cheap:toetap05:

jimbeekeeper;10977 said:
I have been told that some "special" Ladies are known to sell their "used" and "worn" underwear (Cleaned to ebay standards or any other special requests):ack2::ack2::ack2::ack2::ack2:

I am also informed that the Japanese even have special vending machines for such items.:cheers2:

Ewwwwww, thats orrible.

Not quite as orrible as the evening one of my oppo's came out of the toilet in a Gibraltar pub wearing a string thong he'd just bought from the vending machine, he had his trousers thrown over his shoulder and he jumped up on the bar and gave us all a 'special' dance :puke:

Paddy's plums were not the toast of the town :cheers2:

jimbeekeeper;10979 said:
For the same reason why would people by a bees on a budget pack off ebay for more than you could from Thones direct?

but the funnt thing about that is fact that the pack IS coming from thornes, look at the seller name :svengo:

Hi Taff where you stationed out there?

The bother-in-law was out on Gib for two years on Millenium point. We went to stay quite a bit

PS about thornes, Yes I know it is the famous Gill!

jimbeekeeper;10982 said:
Hi Taff where you stationed out there?

Oh dear god no, on that trip we had 5 days in heading south and again 5 days in on the way back, way too difficult on the old body :cheers2:

Thats all the bloody stock they have left.

jimbeekeeper;10977 said:

And you reckon i go on dodgy sites !!!!!!!!!!!

I thought this is supposed to be about beekeeping?
Or have I got it wrong?:dupe:

Thanks

Just realised its in the Adult forum so please ignore my words. Sorry.

I have been told that some "special" Ladies are known to sell their "used" and "worn" underwear (Cleaned to ebay standards or any other special requests)

I remember reading an article from someone who used to sell them. Without getting too graphic, lets just say it involved multipacks of Tesco's cheapest knickers and tins of tuna. Cost about a pound to make and post and sold regularly for £15 in the days before ebay.

I am sat here thinking what to do with this thread and think the only place I can move it is into the bottom forum..

Anyone that sells fishy drawers for £15 quid a go is certainly no "lady" :)

oh blimey, lowered the tone on my first day, sorry.

jimbeekeeper;10977 said:

Jim I am very worried that you confessed to knowing that. Ha ha. Anyway there might bee a bee glove sniffer our there lurking on ebay.

Alan

taff..;10980 said:
Ewwwwww, thats orrible.

Not quite as orrible as the evening one of my oppo's came out of the toilet in a Gibraltar pub wearing a string thong he'd just bought from the vending machine, he had his trousers thrown over his shoulder and he jumped up on the bar and gave us all a 'special' dance :puke:

Paddy's plums were not the toast of the town :cheers2:

I have had a horrible flashback of staggering home from the donkeys flip flop with one too many cheap beers again......Ahh Gibraltar.:cheers2:

Admin;10998 said:
I am sat here thinking what to do with this thread and think the only place I can move it is into the bottom forum..

Sorry admin, the thread was started with the intention of highlighting the cross contamination issue of buying second hand gloves but it kind of went off topic a bit.

good call to move it :cheers2:

Nellie;11001 said:
oh blimey, lowered the tone on my first day, sorry.

No I think it was me!

:cheers2:Admin for moving it, I was going to suggest it when a tad off topic.

But at least the forum is flexible enough to accommodate this fluid forum

Latest posts

Back