the joys of being eighteen

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hedgerow pete

Queen Bee
Reaction score
UK, Birmingham, Sandwell. Pork scratching Bandit c
Hive Type
National
it was the lads 18th birthday party last night ,:party::party: we had it at the house to try and keep the situation under some form of controll.

came down this morning to find 6 bodies in the front room dead but at least clothed, and another three i think in a bed unstairs, not to certain but i i only saw five feet three lefts and two rights rather than say 5 lefts;);)

the gardens a mess, due to the BBQ and loopy juice, the wife has just had to jet wash the bath room after i had cleared the worst up and we both had to go out the back door to feed the chucks and dog walking.

aparently no one can remeber the whole night so i am now waiting for there face book up dates to find out what happened, lol:eek::eek:

must admit though , kids dont seem to have the imagination we old uns used to have, my 18th involved four police officers one of which was not a female stripper gram, shame i thought it was !!!!!!!!!!!!!!, hand cuffs duct tape and all sortts of other games and fun? back in the olden days though we had to wait till wednesday for boots to print the photos off before we realised what really happened and how shaved off whos eye brows;);)

Ah yes! Those were the days.....
I remember them well...

Errrrr....
Well I remember them.....

Errrrr....
I think I remember them.....

Errrr....
Actually I think I was there....

Errrr....
Honestly I MUST have been there.....

My son had his eighteenth/exam party while the rest of the family was away on hols. He had PROMISED to only have a couple of mates round. The morning after we had panicked phone call from him - he was locked IN the house, someone must have locked the doors behind them and taken the keys (he said). :willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:He had to use a window to get in and out, he phoned all his mates - they denied everything - he called the police for help, they came around but couldn't do anything. Two hours later he found said keys hidden in the spare room, two days later he owned up to hiding them (from himself!) when the last mate had left "just in case".:D:D

At my lads 18th our waste paper bins were unpleasant...however he is now a lad to be proud of...

Latest posts

Back