T'****s sale

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not good for nut alergies either lol

Never known them to have foundation in the sale.

Yeh. They have for the last two years.
I bought a bit more stuff than I needed last year because it took me over the £100 and was then free postage and cheaper than not buying the stuff that I didnt really need.

I am sure that in this sale I will also be buying more stuff that I dont really need.

Anybody Norwich local want to do combined order to save on post?

I bought a bit more stuff than I needed last year because it took me over the £100 and was then free postage and cheaper than not buying the stuff that I didnt really need.
Anybody Norwich local want to do combined order to save on post?

Maybe worth making clear that Sale & standard stuff can be combined to reach the magic £100.
Makes sense if its anything that you definitely will be needing, down the road.

They have for the last two years.
Yes, last year was an 'extra' sale, end of Jan and mostly frames and foundation. But the 'main' sale was earlier, back in November. This sale has much as the branch based sale had, but a couple of quid more per box which probably covers the 'free' postage that many will be aiming for. I guess whether there are extra sales will depend on what stocks remain afterwards.

Latest version of Firefox has a few issues.

lol there new website provider can't setup there webserver properly - finally took the order after an influx of sales then crashed after sagepage - looks like it's gone through just no confirmation email nevermind!

Can't believe that the server is set to 75 processes. Our site can handle 150 and we are only small.
Think the bandwidth needs increasing.

Can't believe that the server is set to 75 processes. Our site can handle 150 and we are only small.
Think the bandwidth needs increasing.

When they launched new site I'd suspect it was new company that has no history of there yearly sales etc and how much traffic it puts on the servers.

Persistent refresh got me through.

The appearance of stuff that wasn't on the email tempted me to spend a bit more than I might have been planning. Like about double. :rolleyes:

just took me over an hour to order ten items.Glad im on afternoon shift

just took me over an hour to order ten items.Glad im on afternoon shift

:yeahthat:

That was a b***dy nightmare. It took so long to get on the site I'd forgotten half the stuff I wanted, after an hour fighting with the site I won't be rushing back :hairpull:. Still managed to spend over £250 though:nono:

needed around a grands worth but only had 300 spare,just the bare minimum to get me through this season and bump me up to 40 hives

Latest posts

Back