Sussex Beekeepers' Annual Autumn Convention 16th November 2013

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaroldC

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Smith
Number of Hives
Hi all

Details of the popular Sussex Autumn Convention are given below. This will be at a new venue this year. Please register an interest since places are going fast.

Harold

November 16 SUSSEX BEEKEEPERS’ ASSOCIATION – Annual Convention. Uckfield Civic Centre TN22 1AE. Speakers: Norman Carreck, Ian Homer, John Farmer, Margaret Ginman, Michael Keith-Lucas. Cost £25 including lunch. Details at www.sbkaconvention.org.uk or from Harold Cloutt 01424 838302 email [email protected]

Hi Harold

Is there a reduced price for Sussex Members?

Ray

Hi

Just a quick update - Northern Bee Books have confirmed that there will be books for sale at the event.

Harold

Booking Form now available

Hi all

The flier and booking form for the convention is now available and is attached.

Early booking is advised.

Harold

Looking forward to it.:cheers2:. New speakers to me.. except the crime solver.. and will not miss that talk.. last time he was fascinating re pollen on bodies and proving movement after death..

Information and booking form are also available from the website where you will find up-to-date information on the Conference and other local (to Sussex) events: www.sbkaconvention.org.uk

Hi all

A quick update - Ian Homer's talk will include a quiz - with prizes!

Harold

Hi

This event is just one week away. There are a few spaces left. Details from Harold Cloutt 01424 838302 email [email protected]

Harold Cloutt

Thanks to all who attended the event. If you didn't you missed a good day!

Feedback from those who did attend felt that all the speakers were excellent.

Just got to work out how to maintain the standard at our event next year.

We were told that our friends in West Sussex are holding their convention on 22nd February 2014 - so check their website for details in due course.

Was really good and loved the new venue... being selfish .. nearer to my home.:thanks:
Good variety of speakers - and the last one.. the retired bee inspector.. would have loved him to mentor me.. what a lot of common sense.
Thanks for all your efforts..

Good variety of speakers - and the last one.. the retired bee inspector.. would have loved him to mentor me.. what a lot of common sense.

That was Ian Homer. His quiz was good too!

Latest posts

Back