Sth labels

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy

Drone Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I was looking at changing to T's STH clear labels - any comments on use or alternative suppliers?

Thanks

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 2

The only cwj labels I can see are through honeyjarlabels.co.uk which look good but no clear ones.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry. I thought you meant the tamper evident labels. CWJ does sell those, but it looks as if they're currently out of stock
http:// cwynnejones. com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=53_54_67&products_id=271

Well the STH labels look great initially but the print wears off the label before the jar is finished. I guess this would fall short of the need for the permanency required by the honey labelling regulations. I'll ask T's for their comments.
I seem to recall a similar thread earlier in the year.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk

It was quite a while before I twigged that S T H stands for "See The Honey".

At least one STH format is specifically intended for the new-style cut comb containers.
Anyone tried it?
How clear/legible does it end up on the plastic?

I use STH labels for cut comb and chunk honey.
The cut comb labels are quite small but you can read the info. They fit into a corner nicely and look quite good for an off the shelf label.

Erichalfbee, I've got the same labels as your 340g top right jar on 454g jars and use the cut comb labels (with different wording) on 227g jars. Repeated handling of the jar leads to a loss of the print.

Sent from my XT890 using Tapatalk

I didn't know that.
It's a pity as I've not found anywhere with as good a price.
I use Vistaprint and Handylabels do do the odd special design to my own art work....Christmas time for example; they are not cheap but the labels are good

I don't think that STH labels are as eye catching on ordinary clear honey

Latest posts

Back