• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Beekeeping Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold STBK Defender Suit, Grey, Large (Brand new)

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimBee463

House Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
I ordered this suit from STBK a few weeks ago but when it arrived I found I needed the next size up (replacement XL now on the way to me), so I now have a brand new, still in wrapping, with spare fencing style veil and carry bag grey Defender suit. size LARGE I could send it back for a refund but that is extra admin that the team at STBK could probably do without, so i'm putting it up for sale here, for exactly what I paid for it -

£44.50 posted (I wont take offers on this as I feel it's a fair deal, and I could just send it back for a refund - if you want it then it's yours for what I paid for it, which is still an absolute bargain)

NOW SOLD

Last edited:
I ordered this suit from STBK a few weeks ago but when it arrived I found I needed the next size up (replacement XL now on the way to me), so I now have a brand new, still in wrapping, with spare fencing style veil and carry bag grey Defender suit. size LARGE I could send it back for a refund but that is extra admin that the team at STBK could probably do without, so i'm putting it up for sale here, for exactly what I paid for it -

£44.50 posted (I wont take offers on this as I feel it's a fair deal, and I could just send it back for a refund - if you want it then it's yours for what I paid for it, which is still an absolute bargain)
I'll have it Jim. It was the size and colour I was after but not available when I tried.

Latest posts

Back