Slogan let the bees tell you

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wightbees

Queen Bee
Beekeeping Sponsor
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
How long is a piece of string
Just reading Manley and I come across this slogan,I was surprised to read that quote S H Smith made a sort of slogan, let the bees tell you. I quick Google shows reference too.
So did Brother Adam copy this, I wonder?

A great deal of Brother Adam's method and sayings came from beekeepers long ago. There is nothing wrong with it. Just keep in mind that each of us is building on the work of hundreds of beekeepers over the years.

A great deal of Brother Adam's method and sayings came from beekeepers long ago. There is nothing wrong with it. Just keep in mind that each of us is building on the work of hundreds of beekeepers over the years.

When I was on university, we drew conclusions from bees and dandelions or blue bells. We never listened bees or dandelions. Brother Adam's method is naive. Some use it in advertising.

Even if you are a beekeeper, do not loose your mind.

Last edited:
A nice little quote.
"When someone judges you, it isn't actually about you. It's about them and their own insecurities, limitations and needs".

Another quote: "Judge not others, or they will judge you"

I didn't want this topic to be about judging, I just thought I would share something I found whilst reading a old book. Maybe I'll keep quiet next time lol

A nice little quote.
"When someone judges you, it isn't actually about you. It's about them and their own insecurities, limitations and needs".

Do not loose your brains even if you are a beekeeper. Old slogan.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back