Setting unrealistic expectations for a beekeeping lifestyle

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
Jason Statham has a new film out, where he plays the role of a beekeeping hitman.

Is this yet another example of setting unrealistic expectations for a beekeeping lifestyle?

Or will we see Statham dealing with the traumas of multiple overwinter deadouts?

Haven’t watched
What’s the plot?
IMDb has
In The Beekeeper, one man's brutal campaign for vengeance takes on national stakes after he is revealed to be a former operative of a powerful and clandestine organization known as "Beekeepers".

Haven’t watched
What’s the plot?
IMDb has
In The Beekeeper, one man's brutal campaign for vengeance takes on national stakes after he is revealed to be a former operative of a powerful and clandestine organization known as "Beekeepers".
And that's only at the AGM....

Jason Statham has a new film out, where he plays the role of a beekeeping hitman.

Is this yet another example of setting unrealistic expectations for a beekeeping lifestyle?

Or will we see Statham dealing with the traumas of multiple overwinter deadouts?

And he does it all without a smoker!

I can whole heartedly back 'The Stath' in pretty much anything other than 'In the name of the King'.
Hitman AND Beekeeper are compatible.
I should know I have two hives and only retired from the hitman business 6 months ago.
It's your knees and elbows that get it in this game.

If he is hoping to take out the Asian hornets I think he'll rename it Mission Impossible if he should choose to accept....... Bu**er - wrong franchise

Latest posts

Back