Runing Double 14x12 Brood

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Oliver,
Calling me a liar then! Well, that really gets the English going in my experience. Your argument is based on a wrong assumption. Your own mantra is that one should always base an argument on fact, something which you have failed to do in this case. The hive in question was not a national hive.
As for my comment to a newbie that he may find capped brood, that was said as a matter of encouragement. I had someone do the same to me over the phone. He was three days out. Should I hang him for that?
As for my senior moment about when the queen stops laying, you must have missed my public forum post of apology to itma about this.
Well, this should keep you busy for the afternoon.
I shall actually go and do some very interesting beekeeping which I luckily can do all by myself with more than a little help from my lovely bees.

Stop trying to dig yourself out of a hole. It is just getting deeper. Go back and read your posts. They are unambiguous.

Here is what you actually wrote for one of them: Dear Michael, ....The old queen will have been starved by the bees in readiness for her flight and will not have laid in the last three-weeks, ...

Seems fairly clear and unambiguous to me.

Do you want your words quoted from the others?

Does any one else run Double 14x12 Brood, just wondering as i would like to know the problems encountered (apart from the need for a step ladder)

And a weightlifter's belt, MM.

Latest posts

Back