Renault and Ford have joined forces to create the perfect small car for women.

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonybloke

Queen Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
Commercial
Number of Hives
3 Commercial hives with National supers, Top Bee Space. + 2 Nucs
Mixing the Renault 'Clio' and the Ford 'Taurus' they have designed the 'Clitaurus'.

It comes in pink, and the average male car thief won't be able to find it - let alone turn it on - even if someone tells him where it is and how to do it.

Rumour has it though, that it leaks transmission fluid once a month, and can be a real bitch to start in the morning!

Some have reported that on cold winter mornings, when you really need it, you can't get it to turn over.

New models are initially fun to own, but very costly to maintain, and horribly expensive to get rid of.

Used models may initially appear to have curb appeal and a low price, but eventually have an increased appetite for fuel,

and the curb weight typically increases with age. Manufacturers are baffled as to how the size of the trunk increases,

but say that the paint may just make it LOOK bigger.

This model is not expected to reach collector status. Most owners find it is best to lease one, and replace it each year.

not worthynot worthynot worthynot worthynot worthynot worthy

hahahaha

now get your coat i think you will need it.

A year or two back the OH asked me to find her clematis.

She wasn't too impressed when i brought her back a selection of cheapo 9cm square pot examples off of Morrisons.

Have I wondered into Top Gear?
I was listening to David Attenborough on Desert island Discs on Iplayer and my phones fell out.................

Years ago a few of us in work would refer to the renault clio as the [add two T's between I and O] one fine day in the Westest of cornwall we were tasked to do a 'drive by' of a suspect/target (zip past in unmarked car and take note of any vehicle or person at the premises or vessel whatever) two of us up front driving and observing and one (unfortunately dim West Walian with geordie blood) in the back discreetly taking notes and passing on to HQ. one of the vehicles i spotted and shouted back was - I thought a Renault clio which i unfortunately misread the number.
A day later we had a phone call from headquarters asking what on earth had we seen as the number didn't match any records and after checking with renault and other manufacturers they'd taken offence to us implying they'd manufactured a car called the C*itto

Back