refugees welcome

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know - look at their record in the second world war with Jewish refugees - not exactly good - only three things matter to the Swiss - money, chocolate and cuckoo clocks

Last edited:
We're not here forever. Some other lifeforms will inherit the earth and then die out eventually.

I think the next dominant lifeforce on earth after us will be manmade.

No, I haven't ben watching Terminator, Blade runner, Matrix or Promethius. It just makes sense, whether they are synthetic humans or a mechanical/electrical lifeform remains to be seen but it'll happen.

Two of our patrol boats have been sent to patrol the Med, just heard back from my old crew members - it's not nice out there, hard men reduced to tears fishing out dead kiddies from the sea

I'm not sure what needs to be done but it needs to be done quick before anymore kiddys loose their lives

looks like they are not so welcome anymore, even Germany that was saying we want you we want you are closing their borders.

looks like its going to get really interesting.

Two of our patrol boats have been sent to patrol the Med, just heard back from my old crew members - it's not nice out there, hard men reduced to tears fishing out dead kiddies from the sea

That's the point, isn't it? And it's been going on for years. The ones on the boats are the "wealthy" ones who can afford to pay the cost of the trip. The poor buggers stuck in the camps or worse are still being ignored. The British government has actually been one of the biggest contributors to the people in the camps.

20,000 of them turned up in Mytilene town on Lesvos island last month. The infrastructure is unable to support a sudden increase in numbers like this. There was nowhere for them to stay, so they just camped wherever they could - crapped and pissed all over the place - destroyed the beautiful town of Mytilene. One night they were all shouting " Jihad - Jihad" - the next day two units of special forces flew in and soon changed their minds about shouting "Jihad". Following this they were taken off to deserted army camps to get them out of the town and be processed for transport to wherever they wanted to go.

20,000 of them turned up in Mytilene town on Lesvos island last month. crapped and pissed all over the place - destroyed the beautiful town of Mytilene. One night they were all shouting " Jihad - Jihad"

Well that's just dandy isn't it.

Humanity. The lack of is appalling !

We have, they have not

Will their be some rotten apples .. Yes.., but I see plenty daily in my locality, suburbs, and beyond. That's life. The pictures of the people, majority look desperate, good people from listening to interviews.

Shocking the attitude of some, if I had nothing and couldn't feed my family I would become an " Economic Migrant "

Why not reference the Irish papers or English about stabbings, beatings, murders, rapes etc.

So therefore let them all drown and let's keep them out " of our backyard "

Where is the welcome they deserve, have they risked life and limb to get here because they are bored with their jobs, can't get sky sports on their satelite tv's , can't get proper coffee in their local cafes !!

god help us

Lesvos has seen 2/3 of the total number of refugees in Greece. 187,000 of them - nearly 3 times the normal population of the island!! Most of them in Mytilene town itself which normally has about 30,000 residents.

Latest posts

Back