Question about work in commercial apiary - beekeepers from Poland want to help and earn

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pjotern

New Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
None
2 beekeepers from Poland have been looking for a job as apiary technician for a summer in the Europe, especially in the UK. We are adult students of WULS (Warsaw University of Life Sciences) and Pszczela Wola School with long experience and own apiaries.

We are searching a work in the the commercial apiaries or similar beekeeping industry from July to the beginning of Septembe. We are beekeepers and authors of many articles in polish beekeeping magazines

Could you recommend any beekeeper in your region, who is searching workers to his apiary or farm (garden)?
I would like to ask about free places for us to work in your apiary or other beekeeping industry.
We are able to work in laboratory and with food.

It's important to us to get quickly some work for a summer.

I want to add, that Bee Farmers Association didn't reply us so we are searching other proffesional beekeepers.
I am looking forward to hearing from you

Please contact me on +48 728 486 745 or via fb (Piotr Nowotnik)

Peter Nowotnik

Work in apiary 2017

Hi again. Unfortunately, we didn't find suitable positions for me and Kacper.
Now, we want to find an employer and start a cooperation before the season.
If someone is looking for an apiary technicians - beekeepers for next year (end of May to end of September - we are students and we can work in this period) we are ready to arrive and work.

If you would like to see our CVs - no problem! Please send me e-mail on nowotnik . piotr @ wp . pl
(together written)

Certainly, we might work in the UK or in the Europe, eventually in the Canada.
Happy New Year 2017!

Latest posts

Back