Queen rearing course online

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spells out "Queen Rearing" so what's your problem.... LOL

PH

online docs

Ok - perhaps consensus wasn't the right word for the forum.

However, it must be possible to come up with a page of information, like we've have about apideas, from an "expert", perhaps with an accompanying series of "modifications" or variants, used succesfully by others.

The accompanying thread could then be used to post real life experiences of people trying out the methodology.

These are some of the Mini Nucs that Bernard painted himself so you can see the sort of contrasts he used. The entrances are facing the viewer. Yes they need a touch up. :)

PH

0800 78336 7327464
Spells out "Queen Rearing" so what's your problem.... LOL

PH
Hmmmmmm. OK, please elaborate, have you been playing cryptographic games with a one time pad and the neighbour's lad? Apparently not a touch typer and the keyboard certainly isn't standard QWERTY either.

Pray explain your logic, if you will. It may not totally enlighten us, but will serve to lighten the fog that passes for understanding at the moment. :seeya: bee-smillie

It will make a break from the constant drip from OA, discussions where precious few read what it says on the label.

Hmmmmmm. OK, please elaborate, have you been playing cryptographic games with a one time pad and the neighbour's lad? Apparently not a touch typer and the keyboard certainly isn't standard QWERTY either.

Pray explain your logic, if you will. It may not totally enlighten us, but will serve to lighten the fog that passes for understanding at the moment. :seeya: bee-smillie

It will make a break from the constant drip from OA, discussions where precious few read what it says on the label.

Ever heard of txt'ing? You know on a mobile phone....

I see, thank you for that important insight Drew.

As I ascertained, not the product of a touch typist. I have no requirement for texting, and so was unfamiliar with the key assignments of this essential 21 century skill. If life is passing me by, I haven't noticed it yet . . . eek!

My own typing skills were developed many years ago on a "burning tent" or two.

Sometimes the flaming TeePee (teleprinter) even needed switching on to make it work, at a time when keys were at a premium with around 32 on a communications keyboard.

To WightBees, Your mother obviously went to some length to find what she thought was the ideal present for you. Make the most of it and write a memo to self to drop more subtle hints for next Christmas regarding your needs and preferred suppliers.

You might like to report back with your findings once you hae done the course later in the year. You might need to check if there are any pre-conditions that you need to meet in order to get the best from the course. Presumably the object of the course will be for you to raise queens yourself under course guidance. Otherwise raising virtual queens might be an interesting concept . . . :)

I'm impressed, not so much as by the present, but the thought that went into it. Consider yourself very lucky.

Hombre
you are right alot of thought did go into this ,and thats the important bit.
I'm sure i will learn something from this and once the course is under way i will give a honest view of it.

Latest posts

Back