Prof. Adam Hart Radio 4 Midweek 21.30 9 th July

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Russel

Field Bee
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
7 + 3 nuc
Hi All,

Midweek program, was on this morning 9am but repeated 9.30 tonight
Midweek
On iPlayer too

"Adam Hart is professor of science communication at the University of Gloucestershire. He is the resident bee expert for BBC Two's series Hive Alive which explores the secret world of the honey bee. Using cutting edge technology including thermal, infra-red and endoscope cameras and time lapse photography, the series reveals previously unknown details about their short but active lives. Hive Alive is broadcast on BBC Two.?

Russ

Last edited:
Just tried finding this on iplayer but was not listed.

Have you a link to it or can you confirm when it will be on?

... I think I have just found it.. looks like the 1st episode is on next Tues 20:00 BBC 2... anyone confirm?

... I think I have just found it.. looks like the 1st episode is on next Tues 20:00 BBC 2... anyone confirm?

Think Russell's referring to a radio prog which chats with prof hart for 10 mins or so about programme (Hive Alive) on next week. The radio show may appear on iplayer following this evening's transmission.

Think Russell's referring to a radio prog which chats with prof hart for 10 mins or so about programme (Hive Alive) on next week. The radio show may appear on iplayer following this evening's transmission.

Search for Midweek and yes it's the radio program as per title:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back