Problems with bee suit

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just wanted to add... I've had "issues" with Fragile Planet too, and would NOT recommend them at all ....

Dont buy their Ply hive its absolutely rubbish! Very poor quality,Nothing will stay square, lid wont fit properly...reclaimed timber it may be but for £50.00 a waste of money!

Dont buy their Ply hive its absolutely rubbish! Very poor quality,Nothing will stay square, lid wont fit properly...reclaimed timber it may be but for £50.00 a waste of money!

Im not worried about liable.. Its a fact unmerchantable quality not fit for purpose.At the end of the day we can review and say what we feel to safe guard others. If something is good I will say so. Customer is always right!

You may be right and you may not!

Perhaps it is only some that are as bad as yours appears to have been. Perhaps some are perfect. It might be someone just off-loading the 'rejects' from the shop onto unsuspecting customers by post, who knows?

There are better ways to put it. Certainly, if your lid did not fit and you can prove that you are watertight as far as litigation is concerned. If it was customer assembled, there may be faults there.

'Not recommend' or 'I would not buy another' might be a better way to get the message across.

If there are lots of people out there that say it was good value, you may be on a sticky wicket.

RAB

my suit is from them and i havent had any problems with it the hive i got from them isnt the same though its not glued when it come a few years back i picked it up and it fell to bits all my other hives are from thornes and even there buget one is in a diffrent level to theres.

We bought one of their smocks for our son and had to take the red label off it - after two visits to the hives it was clear that the bees were really going for it. If I got another one (hard to say that there's much else wrong with it other than the label) I'd remove the label as soon as it arrived.

Latest posts

Back