Problem with Skype

Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum

Help Support Beekeeping & Apiculture Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hive Type
National
Number of Hives
When I try to open Skype I get a fatal error message,
"Failed to get proc address for GetLogical Processor Information (Kernel 32.dll)" All double D to me. Is there a PC guru in the house who can help please.

You could try googling the message but when I have a prob with Skype I usually remove the program from my computer and re install it . There you are a fresh start . Hope this works for you :)
VM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You could try googling the message but when I have a prob with Skype I usually remove the program from my computer and re install it . There you are a fresh start . Hope this works for you :)
VM

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:iagree:
Just take it out on the add and remove programmes icon on the control panel and then reinstall it using the same user name and passwords. The chances are an update has been interrupted which has corrupted the whole thing
Should work then
E

:iagree:
Just take it out on the add and remove programmes icon on the control panel and then reinstall it using the same user name and passwords. The chances are an update has been interrupted which has corrupted the whole thing
Should work then
E

+1 ... I get regular problems when Skype tries to install an update ... usually starts after I log in and the other start up programs have loaded or are loading ... if you stop it, the files corrupt and if you let it run, then it doesn't install properly - rock and a hard place. Remove and reinstall is the best way - without anything else open on the computer.

Latest posts

Back